Becoming an independent, innovative, acclaimed, and adaptive Master’s Program in Law; a pioneer of legal studies oriented to creating jurists with exceptional legal competencies and moral value
- Providing education on legal studies to produce jurists with legal competencies oriented toward quality and national and international competitive advantages;
- Developing innovative researches to support the study of law
- Providing service for the community and cooperation oriented toward quality and national and international competitive advantages.
Master’s Program in Law’s objectives are:
Master’s Program in Law’s Learning Outcome is:
Producing Masters of Law with
- Specific competences as legal professionals;
- Skill to improve academic excellence for pursuing higher studies;
- Capabilities to improve the quality of legal services.
Provide law education which produces graduates (Masters of Law) as jurists with outstanding legal competences and moral value who participate in the development of law as expected by national and international interests.
(2) The Institutional Objective of Master’s Program in Law is to produce graduates with the following qualifications:
- Having faith and piety to in God Almighty, spirit of Pancasila, and strong character integrity
- Being open and responsive toward changes and development of science, technology, and arts, including problems faced by society, especially those related to their legal expertise
(3) The Curriculum Objective of Master’s Program in Law is to produce jurists with:
- Cross-dimensional knowledge on law:
- Ability to participate in the development of legal studies;
- Ability to improve the quality of legal services;
- Professional: graduates of the Master’s Program in Law is able to implement legal theories (knowledge and skill) in their line of work.
- Independent: graduates of the Master’s Program in Law is able to solve legal issues individually.
- Innovative: graduates of the Master’s Program in Law is able to develop knowledge through researches.
- Adaptive: graduates of the Master’s Program in Law is able to adapt to and keep up with the development in legal studies.